Metaverse Terms and Conditions
RFOX VALT (“VALT”) is a fully immersive, virtual reality-driven retail and entertainment experience in the metaverse that combines gaming elements, and brings together the best-in-class of cryptocurrencies through NFTs and real-world applications of e-commerce, gaming, entertainment, and more.
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and VALT (“we”, “us”, or “our”) concerning your access to and use of the VALT website and services (https://www.rfoxvalt.com/) , as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website, or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “VALT”).
The information on the VALT or our website is not intended for distribution purposes or to be used by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, persons who choose to access the VALT from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, to the extent local laws are applicable.
Information on this website is not, in any circumstance, financial advice. The Company nor any of its affiliates will or shall provide financial advice in any form. Any purchase or sale you make, accept, or facilitate outside of the VALT will be entirely at your own risk. You expressly indemnify us and hold us harmless for any losses you may incur by transacting or facilitating transactions outside of this VALT.
This document contains very important information regarding your rights and obligations, as well as conditions, limitations, and exclusions that may apply to you. Please read it carefully.
- ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our services are only available to you upon acceptance of these terms and conditions. By using the services, you agree that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree and/or accept all of these terms and conditions of use, then you are expressly prohibited from using our services and you must discontinue use immediately.
By using the VALT or any part of it, or by clicking ’I accept‘ below or indicating your acceptance in an adjoining box, you are confirming that you understand and agree to be bound by all of these terms.
Upon acceptance of these terms, you also consent to receive marketing emails from us. If at any point you wish to opt out of these emails, you may do so by visiting your profile on our website at https://portal.rfoxvalt.com/profile. We respect your right to privacy and will promptly act on any decision to discontinue receiving marketing communication.
Furthermore, you understand and acknowledge that deleting your account from our platform at https://portal.rfoxvalt.com/profilewill result in permanent removal of your account. Following the account deletion your personal data will be retained for a period of 30 days. This data retention is solely for regulatory compliance and does not imply an option for account recovery. After this 30-day period, all of your personal data will be permanently deleted from our systems and will no longer be retrievable.
- APPLICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of all VALT services, including individuals, merchants, and legal entities.
VALT users are those who use and/or purchase VALT or affiliated services. You are also responsible for the activities of all users of the Service to who you may grant access.
The VALT is intended for users who are at least 16 years old. People under the age of 16 are not permitted to use or register to purchase VALT on the VALT.
- YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
You will not attempt to derive any code or extract the software from, or, except to the extent expressly permitted by us, prepare derivative works based on the VALT, or otherwise exploit the VALT or any software, content, or services made available through the VALT, or any applicable third party.
When using the VALT, you are also responsible for following all applicable laws, including providing any notice or getting any consent from other individuals who use or interact with your account on the VALT, to the degree needed by privacy or data protection laws.
Additionally, you acknowledge that because of the use of virtual reality in VALT‘s Services, the Services you access can be physically challenging. In using our Services, you are responsible for your own health and safety. To reduce the risk of potential injury to yourself or others, and damage to your surroundings, please ensure you have read and understood the relevant safety warnings on the devices you are using. If in doubt, please consult a physician or professional before using our Services.
In the event, we believe you have breached your responsibilities we may terminate access to our services at our sole discretion.
- YOUR PERMISSIONSBy accessing and/or using the Services, you give us permission to:
- Remove or restrict access to content infringing policies or terms: In addition to using the content, you may create and share, you grant VALT permission to remove, restrict access to, or delete any content that violates any of our terms, policies, and applicable laws.
- Update downloaded software: VALT requires certain permissions to enable us to download and install regular software updates for the Services and software you use. Should you choose to use a Third-Party Service, you hereby understand and accept that VALT may at its discretion, install additional features, updates, and upgrades for that Third-Party Service.
- Use your details and information regarding your activities in relation to advertisements and sponsorships: VALT requires further permission to use details such as your account name, profile picture, as well as information regarding your actions concerning our Services, without compensation to you. These details and information will be used with advertisements, offers, and sponsorships that we showcase across our Services.
- OUR PERMISSIONS
By accessing and/or using the Services, you are permitted to:
- Use our Services: VALT hereby grants you personally a non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, and limited right to access and use our Services. To ensure the enjoyment of your experience, the use of our Services must be in adherence to our terms, policies, and any applicable laws. If we determine that you did not comply with any of these terms, policies, and applicable laws, VALT may disable your access to our Services without a refund.
- Create and share content: VALT permits you to produce and share content you obtain in the course of using our services, subject to our terms, policies, and any applicable laws.
- Use Third-Party Services: VALT Services can be used by you to access other applications, services, content, and virtual items provided by other Third Parties. The use of Third-Party Services may require adherence to their own terms and conditions. Should there be an inconsistency between a Third-Party Services’ terms and conditions and VALT’s own terms and conditions, our Terms will prevail.
- Use of Services in supported countries: VALT’s Services are intended for use only in Supported Countries. You hereby acknowledge that some or all of VALT’s services may not be available, accessible, or prohibited from use in certain locations. You understand and accept that VALT’s Services will only be used in these Supported Countries and not anywhere else.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that the VALT and its Services are the property of VALT or its licensors. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, VALT grants you a limited right to access and/or use the VALT. The right to access and/or use the VALT is a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license, and it is subject to the limitations and obligations contained herein. Nothing in these Terms gives you any license (other than as set out in this section), right, title, or ownership of, in, or to any of the VALT.
You acknowledge and agree that VALT retains all rights, title, and interest in and to all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and any other proprietary rights in the VALT, the software and application programming interfaces (APIs) comprising the VALT, and all content therein. You acknowledge and agree that “VALT”, their trademarks, service marks, logos, and graphics are the registered trademarks or trademarks of VALT.
You are not permitted to create, for commercial use, fan art (tokenized or physical), merchandise, or similar content stemming from the VALT and its affiliated links and projects.
If you create any fan-art for personal, non-commercial use, the artwork must clearly state “VALT (RFOX Games) Fan Art” and a link to the VALT at https://www.rfoxvalt.com/ VALT reserves the right to determine if something is fan art/merchandise or not.
- USER REPRESENTATIONS
By accessing and/or using the Services, you represent and warrant that:
- you fully understand and have experience with tokens, cryptocurrencies, and digital assets, as well as blockchain-based infrastructures and services; and
- you fully understand the risks associated with the trading or holding of tokens, cryptocurrencies, and digital assets as well as the mechanics related to the use of such tokens, cryptocurrencies, and digital assets (including with respect to their storage and exchange).
By accessing and/or using the VALT, you acknowledge that tokens, cryptocurrencies, and digital assets, are extremely volatile and shift quickly in terms of, among others, liquidity, market depth, and other characteristics. There is no guarantee against losses for accessing and/or using the VALT in correlation with digital assets.
You further represent and warrant that you are not entering into transactions that are above your financial abilities and that you are aware of the risks related to tokens, cryptocurrencies, and digital assets, for which you are solely responsible and liable.
You acknowledge and agree that VALT does not provide any advice, guidance, or recommendations on the opportunity to invest into, disinvest from, or remain invested in any Token. If you are considering purchasing Tokens as an investment, you should first contact your financial advisor for any such advice, guidance, or recommendation.
By accessing and/or using the VALT, you warrant that you are a bona fide user of VALT services. By accessing VALT via a wallet or account creation via VALT, you confirm that you will not use VALT Services in connection with any of the following businesses, activities, practices or items, or any criminal activities whatsoever, including but not limited to:
- Terrorist financing;
- Money laundering;
- Illegal gambling Distributing or funding drugs and drug paraphernalia;
- Malicious hacking including payments for ransomware;
- Any business activity we believe poses an elevated financial risk, including legal liability, pyramid schemes, network marketing, and referral marketing programs;
- Knowingly or recklessly providing us with inaccurate or incomplete information through the Platform;
- Reverse engineering, disassembling, or otherwise attempting to construct, copy, or replicate the Platform’s source code, formulas, or processes;
- Interfering with the security of the Platform or the safe use of the Platform by others (including without limitation by way of distributing viruses, corrupted files, or other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of any computer hardware or software or which are otherwise directed at the website or its users);
- Using this Platform for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited or in a way that infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of any person (including us);
- Knowingly or recklessly using and/or taking advantage of a technical or technological error, loophole, or glitch on VALT’s Platform and Services;
- Using the Platform or the information contained in it for commercial purposes which are competitive to the Platform or our business or which would otherwise be detrimental or prejudicial to our interests in any way;
- Using systematic, repetitive, or other related methods which are designed to generate or obtain repetitive and repeated amounts of data or other information from or to the Platform or which may otherwise place an unreasonable load on the infrastructure of the Platform;
- Publishing, posting, distributing, disseminating, or sending ‘spam material’ or engaging in any communication that is offensive, false, unlawful, defamatory, indecent, unfair, or inappropriate in any way to others, which would reasonably be considered ‘spam’ or which is deliberately false, misleading, or deceptive (or likely to mislead or deceive);
- Collecting or storing personal data about other users of the Platform; or
- Doing anything else which may interfere with or negatively affect the operation of our Platform, Services, or other users.
- USER REGISTRATION
You may be required to register an account or sign up with a wallet address with the VALT to be able to access its features and functions. You agree to keep your password (if any) confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password.
To the maximum extent allowed by law, we accept no liability for any losses suffered by you with regard to losing access to your account or wallet.
- PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES AND ACCEPTABLE USE
You may not access or use the VALT for any purpose other than that for which we make the VALT available. All uses must be acceptable and in accordance with existing terms, policies, and any applicable laws. The VALT may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except if agreed to in a binding legal contract with VALT.
The prohibited activities with regards to the VALT include, but are not limited to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the VALT to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us;
- Using the VALT in any unauthorized manner, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses;
- Using a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the VALT;
- Using the VALT to advertise or offer to sell goods and services;
- Circumventing or disabling or otherwise interfering with security-related features of the VALT, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any VALT content or enforce limitations on the use of the VALT and/or the content contained therein;
- Engaging in unauthorized framing of or linking to the VALT;
- Defrauding or misleading us and/or other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user password;
- Improperly using our support services or submitting false reports of abuse or misconduct;
- Engaging in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
- Interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the VALT or the networks or services connected to the VALT;
- Attempting to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user;
- Selling or otherwise transferring your profile;
- Using any information obtained from the VALT in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- Undertaking any conduct that causes, or is likely to cause harm, loss, or any other kind of damage to another person;
- Use of the VALT as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use VALT and/or the content contained within for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise;
- Deciphering, decompiling, disassembling, or reverse engineering any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the VALT;
- Attempting to bypass any measures of the VALT designed to prevent or restrict access to the VALT, or any portion of it;
- Harassing, intimidating, or threatening any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the VALT to you;
- Deleting copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any content from or derived from the VALT;
- Uploading or transmitting (or attempting to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the VALT or that modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the VALT;
- Uploading or transmitting (or attempting to upload or transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including, without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“GIFs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “PCMs”);
- Except as may be the result of standard search engines or Internet browser usage, using, launching, developing, or distributing any automated system, including, without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the VALT, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software;
- Disparaging, tarnishing, or otherwise harming, us and/or the VALT, such harm which is assessed and judged at our sole discretion and opinion; and
- Using the VALT in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- PAYMENT AND FEESThird Parties
Third-Party services are not controlled by VALT. You agree to use Third-party service at your own risk. You agree to indemnify VALT from all liability in relation to third-party services. We accept no liability owed to you or to any third party for any claims or damages that may arise as a result of any transactions that you engage in via a third-party or any other transactions that you conduct via a third party.
- TAXESYou shall be solely responsible for any taxes applying to the payments you make or receive through the VALT, and to collect, report, and remit such taxes to the appropriate tax authorities. You acknowledge and agree that, at the moment, VALT is not able to draft a taxation report concerning the operation executed and that it is your duty to collect all the information required by the competent tax authorities in order to comply with your tax obligations.
- NFTsNFTs may be interoperable with the VALT. Under no circumstance shall the VALT be liable for loss of NFTs.
- PURCHASES AND REFUNDSTo the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree and acknowledge that we are under no obligation to allow refunds on the VALT in relation to any transactions that may be refundable. Any refunds or compensation, whether monetary or otherwise, in relation to the VALT and your use of the VALT and all its features and assets are considered, accepted, or rejected at our sole discretion. This includes, but is not limited to, the following scenarios in which you may potentially suffer loss, harm, or damage:
- accidental purchases made by you;
- glitches, malfunctions, or other technical errors encountered on the VALT;
- being made the victim of another user’s fraud, deceit, prohibited activity, or misdemeanor;
- fluctuating pricing by other users;
- unreasonable pricing by other users;
- the use of the VALT and/or its features and assets in a manner not consistent with a relevant intended purpose.
- SUBMISSIONSYou acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the VALT, the App, and the Smart Contracts (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and should become our sole property. We should own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and should be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions to any lawful purpose, commercial, or otherwise, without acknowledgment from or compensation for you. You hereby waive any moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there should be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
- THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE AND CONTENT
The VALT may contain (or you may be sent via the VALT) links to other websites (“Third-Party Websites”), as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third-Party Content”). Such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third-Party Websites accessed through the VALT, or any Third-Party Content posted on, available through, or installed from the VALT, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the Third-Party Websites or the Third-Party Content. Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation of any Third-Party Websites or any Third-Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the VALT and access the Third-Party Websites or to use or install any Third-Party Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that these Terms and Conditions no longer govern your use of and interaction with these VALTs and/or Content. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any website to which you navigate from the VALT or relating to any applications you use or install from the VALT.
Any purchase you make through Third-Party Websites will be through other websites and from other companies, and we take no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third party. You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products and services offered on Third-Party Websites and we are not liable for any harm caused by your purchase of such products and services. Additionally, you agree and acknowledge that we accept no liability for any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting, in any way, from any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party Websites.
- ADVERTISINGWe may allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the VALT, including sidebars, pop-ups, and banners. If you are an advertiser, you should take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on the VALT, and any services provided on the VALT, or products sold through those advertisements. Further, as an advertiser, you warrant and represent that you possess all rights and authority to place advertisements on the VALT, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights. We simply provide the space to place such advertisements, and we have no other relationship with advertisers.
- TERMINATION OF USE AND BANNING OF WALLET ADDRESS
You terminate these Terms at any time by withdrawing consent to abide by these terms via writing. If you withdraw consent, or otherwise terminate these Terms, you will not receive any refunds for any purchases that you might make on or through the VALT.
You agree that we, in our sole discretion and for any or no reason, may terminate these Terms or suspend and/or terminate your use of our platform, or ban your wallet address from using the VALT without the provision of prior notice. You agree that any suspension or termination of your access to the VALT may be without prior notice and that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such suspension or termination.
If we terminate these Terms or suspend or terminate your access or a wallet’s access to or use of the VALT due to your breach of these Terms or any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity (including, without limitation, if you engage in any of the Prohibited Activities), then termination of these Terms will be in addition to any other remedies we may have at law or in equity.
We have the right, without provision of prior notice, to take appropriate legal action, including, without limitation referral to law enforcement or regulatory authority, or notifying the harmed party of any illegal or unauthorized use of the VALT. Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requestion or direct us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone using the VALT.
Upon any termination or expiration of these Terms, whether by you or us, you may no longer have access to information that you have used or gathered on the VALT or that is related to your wallet, and you acknowledge that we will have no obligation to maintain any such information in our databases or to forward any such information to you or to any third party.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event will VALT, its officers, shareholders, employees, agents, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, suppliers, or licensors be liable for any loss or damages, including without limitation, direct, indirect, special, consequential, or punitive loss or damages, arising from or related to Your use of the VALT, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, and regardless of whether such damages were foreseeable and whether or not VALT was advised of the possibility of such damages.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, VALT takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for any financial or other loss or damages arising from or related to the use of the VALT, including, without limitation, to any of the following: (i) delays, interruption or loss of services; (ii) technical failure, malfunction or shutdown; (iii) server failure, hacks or unavailability; (iv) data loss; (v) corrupted data on VALT’ servers; (vi) failure to update or provide correct information; (vii) “phishing” or other websites masquerading as VALT; (viii) stolen, lost, or unauthorized use of your means of authorization; (ix) loss of business or goodwill.
The limitation of liability set out above shall not be applicable in case of loss or damages caused by VALT or any of its employees by intentional misconduct or gross negligence.
The VALT supports or is integrated with third-party services. VALT takes no responsibility for any third-party services and will not be liable for any loss or damages caused by such third-party services.
The VALT is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws. VALT disclaims any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and/or non-infringement.
- INDEMNIFICATIONTo the fullest extent permitted under applicable laws, you agree to hold harmless and indemnify VALT, its officers, shareholders, employees, agents, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, suppliers, or licensors from and against all third-party claims and all liabilities, damages, assessments, losses, costs, or expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) resulting from or arising out of:
- Your alleged or actual breach of these Terms, including, without limitation, Your express representations, and warranties;
- Your alleged or actual use or misuse of the Services; and
- Your alleged or actual infringement or violation of any laws or of the rights of a third party.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENTThese Terms constitute all the terms and conditions agreed upon between you and VALT and supersede any prior agreements in relation to the subject matter of these Terms, whether written or oral.
- SEVERABILITY AND WAIVER
Unless as otherwise stated in these Terms, should any provision of these Terms be held totally or partially invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not in any manner affect or render invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions of these Terms, and the application of that provision shall be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
The failure of VALT to exercise or enforce any of the rights or provisions of these Terms shall not be considered a waiver of VALT’s rights to do so.
- ASSIGNMENTVALT may assign these Terms and/or delegate any of its obligations hereunder, in whole or in part. You may not assign these Terms or any part of them, nor transfer or sub-license Your rights under these Terms to any third party, unless in connection with the transfer of the Tokens.
- NO PARTNERSHIPNothing contained in these Terms shall be deemed or construed to create a principal and agent, partnership, or joint venture relationship between you and VALT.
- FORCE MAJEUREVALT will not be deemed in default of these Terms to the extent that performance of its obligations is delayed or prevented by reason of any external force including, without limitation, war, insurrections, bank failures, strikes, fires, floods, earthquakes, labour disputes, epidemics, governmental regulations, freight embargoes, natural disaster, act of government or any other cause beyond VALT’ reasonable control.
- GOVERNING LAWThese Terms and Conditions, and your use of the VALT, are/is governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the British Virgin Islands, applicable to agreements made and to be entirely performed in the British Virgin Islands, without regard to its conflicts of law principles.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTIONShould there be a dispute with us that is connected to your use of our VALT services, you may contact us, and our team will endeavor to resolve any existing issues. However, in the event a dispute needs to be resolved by a court, the courts of the British Virgin Islands shall judge and resolve the matter.
- ACCESSING AND AMENDING PERSONAL INFORMATION
You are entitled to review, correct, or amend your personal information, or to delete that information where it is inaccurate. You may do this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your access to the VALT is suspended or terminated, we will keep your information in our database for at least seven years for regulatory purposes. This ensures that those who are attempting to avoid fraud cannot achieve this by simply closing or terminating their access. When your access is closed or terminated, your information will not be used by us for any further purposes, including sharing with third parties.